Oakwood Medicated Flea shampoo is a cleansing shampoo which helps to control fleas on dogs.
Fleas can cause serious health problems for dogs including itching, lesions, allergies, infections and parasite-born diseases – as well as potential to compromise the health and comfort of pet owners.
The medicated formulation also contains oatmeal which is used for the treatment of inflamed and irritated skin, providing immediate relief for your pet. Suitable for all dogs with sensitive skin.
HOW TO CONTROL FLEAS
To ensure the best results from this product it is very important that your pet's environment is also treated as your pet can be continually re-infested from an untreated environment. To ensure maximum flea control:
- Treat other pets in the household.
- Treat the carpets and your pets bedding and kennels with flea spray or flea powder. Wash or replace bedding regularly.
- Vacuum carpets regularly and discard the debris.
Note: Not suitable for cats.
- Dogs with sensitive skin.
- Dogs with all coloured coats.
How to use this product
- Wet your dogs coat with warm water.
- Apply shampoo (wearing gloves) and rub until lather occurs.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes, then rinse and let dry.
WHY THIS PRODUCT?
- Medicated formula controls fleas on your pet.
- Contains oatmeal providing immediate relief for irritated skin.
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive skin.